PAYING IT FORWARD
A couple of years ago, I was included in this blog post by one of the awesome members of my PLN, Janelle McLaughlin. We “met” on Twitter just before the New Year. Realizing that I never actually got around to publishing my responses, I’m opting to modify and update now.
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 8 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 8 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 8 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 8 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
8 Random Facts About Me
- I go blueberry picking every single year, regardless of where I’m living.
- I bake when I’m stressed.
- As an 8-year-old, I was the only girl on an all-boys baseball team.
- In high school, I was captain of the marching band’s Colorguard.
- I’ve seen Toby Lightman in concert at least 5 times.
- My first concert was Puddle of Mudd (or was it Blessed Union of Souls??)
- My first passport expired before I ever got the guts to travel outside of the country.
- I’m a Gemini Water Pig
- What is your favorite part about working in education?
- Who is an educator who challenges your thinking? And why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? What would you do there?
- What one event has shaped you the most as an educator?
- Who is your favorite Tweep?
- If you had to pick one, which would you choose? Ice cream or pie?
- What five words best describe where you live?
- If you could change one thing in education, what would it be?